B goods. Technically like the original. Returns from revocation, test, fair etc. Differences: Packaging not original, used, possibly slight traces of use.
Brand new: the miniDSP 2x4 HD - The original now in High Definition!
The evolution of digital signal processors continues and is an essential part of the world of music reproduction! Without realizing it, signals are "prepared" that we come closer and closer to the original. Whether in the car, in the cinema and of course with live music in the club or on stage. The computer or digital electronics has massively changed the hi-fi world. Ideally, only the speaker is analog. Everything else is digital.
He has a long timeto wait, but finally the time has come, the "Reboot" of the miniDSP 2x4 digital audio processor: the miniDSP 2x4 HD is here!
The proven miniDSP features remain: parametric EQ, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley crossover, advanced biquad programming and delay on each output channel. miniDSP''s concept of "one hardware multiple plug-ins" enables many interesting future applications.
The on-board 400MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor provides significant performance gains that were previously only available in significantly more expensive devices, such as 96kHz internal clocking for high-resolution audio and assignable FIR filter taps for more accurate equalization, crossovers and space correction applications.
I / OOOptions are also upgraded, with the option of USB audio streaming up to 192 kHz and a TOSLINK digital input.
miniDSP 2 x 4 HD, as always a box and many applications (plugins ...):
- DSP for active speakers
- DSP for room acoustics
- Preamplifier (in conjunction with a remote control)
- DSP for bass management
- 1x analog input, 1x TOSLINK, 1x USB audio
- 12 to 48 dB filters several types
- Bisquad filters
And now new: FIR filter
A few technical clotheslittle things:
- 400 Mhz SHARC processor
- 96 kHz internal sample rate
Means: High Resolution Audio. It could not be better ...
- ADSP12489 400MHz Sharc DSP floating point engine
- XMOS Xcore200 for USB control and bi-directional audio streaming
- 24 bit ADC / DAC resolution
- Cinch E/> - Cinch inputs can be set with a bridge between 4Vrms and 2Vrms
- Toslink digital input
- RCA outputs: Max 2Vrms
- USB Audio Class 2 Bidirectional streaming with ASIO driver, driverless under MAC OSx
- 4 preset configurations, switchable via IR remote control, software
- Plug & Play USB driver and real time software configuration with miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not need a PC after configuration
- External 12V power supply
What is included:
- 1 x MiniDSP 2x4 HD, board assembled and ready to use
- 1 x 12V power supply with UK / EU / US / AU plugs
- 1 x shielded USB cable
- The necessary software plug-in can after youafter creating a user account, download it here with the attached coupon code.
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.