miniDSP 10x10 HD is a flexible multi-channel Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for analog and digital audio sources.
Combining high-quality audio algorithms with flexible software configuration, this device follows in the footsteps of our highly successful series of processors. With balanced & unbalanced analog & digital audio inputs & outputs, the device can be easily integrated into most audio chains. Developed for many years of continuous use, the device has a very stable powder-coated steel housing. The removable mounting brackets and thick brushed aluminum bezel blends in with most home or professional systems.
The miniDSP 10x10HDhas a high deployment flexibility thanks to the unique audio plug-in product concept: "a single hardware platform for a multitude of applications". From the multipath speaker crossover to the multi-channel parametric equalizer, the device is easy to configure in real time from the Mac / Windows control interface. Once the device has been configured, no computer is needed anymore. The control of the presets, the volume control and the selection of the digital input is possible via the rotary control on the front panel or via infrared receiver.
- 28 / 56bit DSP engine
- 24 bit ADC / DAC IC with 114dB SNR
- 48 / 96kHz sampling rate depending on the plug-in
- Digital (2 x On, 2 x Off via SPDIF / Toslink / AES-EBU) andand analog (8 x in, 8x in symmetric and asymmetrical)
- Front panel rotary control and programmable IR receiver
- Plug & Play USB driver and software for real-time configuration via miniDSP plug-ins from a Mac or Windows PC
- No computer needed after configuration
- CE / FCC certified - ROHS certified
What is included?
- 1 x MiniDSP 10x10 boxed in rack mount housing (mounting brackets are removable)
- 1 x 12VDC universal power supply. IEC type detachable plug
- 1 x shielded USB cable (1.5m)
- 1 x toslink optical audio cable
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.